Updated as of July 31, 2021
SignalPath, LLC (“SignalPath”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information for all persons using our website (the “Site”) or accessing our “Service” at www.signalpath.com. Personal information means individually identifiable information. Information that has been de-identified by SignalPath or others is no longer personal information and is not covered by the terms of this Privacy Notice (“Statement”).
This Privacy Statement describes SignalPath's general privacy practices for how we collect, use, and share personal information about you through the use of our Site. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can use, access, and view updates of the Site. By using the Site and/or the Service, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice (the “Terms”). If you do not agree with the Terms, your choice is not to use our Site.
Revisions to this Privacy Notice
SignalPath may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time as we add new features or modify how we manage information or as laws change that may affect our product and services. If we make material changes to our Privacy Statement, we will post notice of this on our Site and our Service of the effective changes. Any revised Privacy Statement will apply both to information we already have about you at the time of the change and any personal information created or received after the change takes effect. We encourage you to periodically reread this Privacy Statement to see if there have been any changes to our policies that may affect you.
Personal Information Collection Use and Disclosure
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about visitors to the Site. The policies, sources, uses, and disclosures of information are outlined below. Our use and disclosure of your personal information (including health information) is limited as required by state and federal law. We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to the Site or the Service.
Information We Collect
SignalPath may be subject to share information collected from the Site (“Personal Data”),
We may collect, use, and disclose your personal information for various purposes, such as the following:
- Information You Provide – Users of the Site are not required to disclose any personally identifiable information to browse the publicly available portions of the Site (although our Site may automatically collect some non-personally identifiable data and utilize cookies as set forth below). Users of the Site may provide us with specific personal identifiable information to send sensitive or confidential information to us, or to access our clinical trial management system (the “Service”).
When you create an account to use the non-public portions of the Site to communicate with us in a secure manner, we may ask you for some basic personal information. This includes personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, and other personally identifiable information. Through the use of the Service, you may be asked to provide additional information for use and handling by SignalPath in connection with providing the Service as outlined in our Terms.
We also may collect information about how you use the Site, including web pages accessed, time on the web page, and time spent entering data for use of the Site or the Service.
- User Communications – When you send an email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Site and Service. We may use your email address or other communication methods to communicate with you about our Site and Service.
- Aggregate and Non-Personal Information – We may also use web beacons in association with cookies that allow us to collect non-personal information (including information aggregated in conjunction with other users’ information, which constitutes no longer personally identifiable information to any particular user) to analyze our use Site and Service. Because web beacons are used in conjunction with persistent cookies (described above), if you set your browser to decline or deactivate cookies, the web beacons cannot function.
- Server Log Information – When you visit the Site or the Service via a browser, application, or other clients, our servers automatically record certain information. We maintain standard server logs containing record data about all visitors and clients that we store securely in compliance with business purposes or as legally required for data retention.
Our server logs collect information that may include your; web request, interaction with the Site or the Service, visit duration of time on a page, number of visits on a page, the information you search for, Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is automatically assigned to your device when you get on the Internet (a static IP address may be identifiable as being connected to you, while a dynamic address is usually not identifiable); the browser type and operating system in use; the request date and time; and the website address you linked from, if any.
SignalPath uses server log information to help us design our Site and the Service, identify popular features, resolve user, hardware, and software problems, and make the Site and the Service more useful to visitors and security purposes. If you sign on to the Site or the Service to use secured features, our server logs will contain an individual identifier and show your accessed services.
We do not collect or track your personal information about your online activities once you leave the Site or the Service.
How We Use and Share Personal Data
- Responding to Your Requests – If you have provided us information in connection with a request to receive information from us about the Site or the Service, we will use your personally identified information to fulfill your requests and send you such information. If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you may do so by contacting us at our Questions, complaints, and contacts section below.
- Administering the Service – We use information you provide and information we automatically collect to administer our Service, allow you and other users to use the Service, and facilitate your use of the Service. We will also analyze your information and use of the Service to improve and customize your experience, including remembering information so you will not have to reenter it and provide access to your data. We may also use such information to contact you regarding the Site or the Service changes, system maintenance & outage issues, account issues, or otherwise troubleshoot problems.
- Disclosures – We may disclose personal information applicable to any entity or individual performing an audit, legal, operational, or other services for the Site or the Service. We will not use personally identifiable information on the individual for these activities whenever reasonably possible. Information disclosed to vendors or contractors for operational purposes may not be re-disclosed to others by such a vendor or contractor, except as permitted by SignalPath and applicable law.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who provide services on our behalf to fulfill business activities for the Site or the Service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us under written instructions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use your personal information they receive from SignalPath for any other purpose.
- Other Disclosures – We may also disclose your personal information:
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect you or others safety from threats of imminent harm, investigate fraud or other activity in violation of the law, or respond to a lawful request by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
- to protect the security and reliability of the Site and the Service
- if SignalPath is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets. You will be notified of such prominent notice about our Site and/or the Service of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal identifiable information
- to SignalPath entities to carry out business planning and development and business management and general administrative activities, such as to provide, maintain and personalize our sites and services, and to communicate with you.
- Use of Your Information Permissions – If we use your personal information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected or other than as disclosed in this policy, then we will ask for your consent before such use.
- Social Media Sites – SignalPath Site and Service may include pages or other features on Social Media sites or services, such as Facebook and Twitter. Any information you post or provide through such sites and services may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly and subject to those Social Media sites and services governing privacy practices.
SignalPath does not collect or share any personal information with a web beacon to any unaffiliated parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent. We do not link web beacons with any other personal information you have shared with us. SignalPath also does not share your personal identifiable information as linked with your IP address or operating system with third parties.
The Site and the Service have security measures in place intended to help protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data and personal information under our control both during transmission and once the information is received. These measures include encryption of data using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and using a secured messaging service when sending your personal information electronically to the Site or the Service.
Despite these measures, the confidentiality and privacy of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the Site or the Service by Internet or email cannot be guaranteed. At your discretion, you may contact us at our Questions, complaints, and contacts section below.
Account and Personal Information Enhancements
You may update, modify, or adjust your basic account personal information through the Service. We will perform your account and personal information updates as requested. SignalPath can decline any impractical account or personal information request concerning i.e., information residing on backup tapes or other historical data. SignalPath shall perform account and personal information enhancements services at no expense to you, except for requests that require a disproportionate effort.
Data Retention and Opt-Out Information
You have the right to request to view and correct your personal information from the Site or the Service. If your personal information changes, you have the right to update or request deletion of information collected on our Site or the Service. If you believe a third party has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be edited or removed from our servers. Such requests may be submitted using the contact information in the Questions, complaints, and contacts section below. SignalPath may retain non-personally identifiable information indefinitely.
If a user requests to receive information in an ongoing manner through the Site or the Service by providing an email address or mobile phone number. In that case, the user may request to discontinue future mailings or messages. Similarly, if you receive information about a SignalPath service through email, you may request to discontinue receiving similar messages in the future. Materials sent to you by email may contain information about how to opt-out. Please note, however, that you cannot opt-out of particular messages, such as an email letting you know a secure message was sent.
We derive your internet device’s proximate location from your IP address, which is provided to us when you visit the Site or access the Service. We do this to provide you with a customized experience on our Site and our Service, including displaying location-based information that is relevant to you.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) governed to protect disclosures about your personal information. SignalPath complies with any applicable requirements by the CCPA to provide instructions on how to exercise the rights granted to California residents. There may be cases where we present you with an additional privacy notice that includes information specific to an activity or offering.
SignalPath Site is not intended for use by minors under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If SignalPath is made aware of collecting information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly take reasonable and appropriate actions to remove this information.
Questions, complaints, and contacts
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Statement and our policies & practices concerning our Site or our Service, your rights under this statement and your dealings with our Site and our Service to contact SignalPath by telephone at 1-919-355-0445, by sending a message thru our webform here, or by U.S. mail at the address below:
1101 Haynes Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our privacy team at email@example.com.