SignalPath is committed to enforcing compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the execution of stringent privacy and security policies and procedures.
SignalPath has met or exceeded the expected HIPAA standards in the following ways:
- Completed the required Risk Assessment and the Privacy and Security Assessment. SignalPath employs a Chief Security Officer who is responsible for information system monitoring and information security policy and procedure management.
- SignalPath employs a Chief Privacy Officer who is responsible for compliance to the HIPAA/HITECH rules as well as Federal, and State laws relevant to privacy and compliance.
- SignalPath has implemented and trains all employees and contractors on a complete set of Policies and Procedures which dictate acceptable work practices, and map directly to the HIPAA Administrative, Physical, and Technical Safeguards.
- SignalPath requires all employees and contractors to complete an annual HIPAA training course including a mandate that requires anyone working with PHI to complete HIPAA training prior to being allowed access to any of the SignalPath systems.
- SignalPath has industry-best technical security standards in place to encrypt and protect data at every point.
In summary, SignalPath has taken the appropriate measures and continuously reassesses all policies and procedures to ensure that all HIPAA rules have been addressed, and that privacy for both patients and healthcare providers is stringently maintained.
Should you have any questions about our HIPAA Compliance Program, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mailing us at:
1101 Haynes Street
Raleigh, NC 27604